Friday, September 07, 2007

Welcome new baby..!

We proudly presents.. the new member of Siahaan family:
BONARGI SIAHAAN
Born at RS. St. Carolus, 5th September 2007,
through caesar operation, 4.4 kg !!
Congratulation to the new parents:

A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase.
~Author Unknown

Whenever I held my newborn baby in my arms, I used to think that what I said and did to him could have an influence not only on him but on all whom he met, not only for a day or a month or a year, but for all eternity - a very challenging and exciting thought for a mother. ~Rose Kennedy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby bonargi is so chubby rite, anti?? Pipi semuwa gethoo loh..
Anyway, he's the first siahaan boy of oma's grandchildren. Finaly :)We all must be very happy & proud of him (and the parents of course).. Congratulations!!