Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Kylie in Action

My Princess Kylie is in action after Sunday School, while waiting for abang.. we sit on the stairs then mom take some angles of my baby with my pda..

Take a look at this most beautiful girl in my world.... (ya iyaaa laah ..mom's version..) .....













Children aren't happy with nothing to ignore, And that's what parents were created for.~Ogden Nash, "The Parent," Happy Days, 1933


Below are another picts of my Kylie with her pink glasses that mom bought from Ambassador, already wear her pajamas.. but still chewing ampyang..

It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself. ~Joyce Maynard

No comments: