Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Out of the box - Playhouse Disney Channel

One of favourite program from TV Cable that my kids loved to watch is "Out of the Box" from Playhouse Disney Channel.. they loved to sing the song..me too it's so cheerful song. I also enjoy seeing the show..

But I'm here not talking about the program, but to show these pictures... They are playing with the box that contains unused dresses, shirts that still good condition, before delivered to church for charity.
First, dede Kylie jumped in the box, but the big brother wanted play with the box too.. Then when mom asked him to play together, he showed me that look.. Mirip siapa hayooo ? hehehe......










What we remember from childhood we remember forever - permanent ghosts, stamped, inked, imprinted, eternally seen. ~Cynthia Ozick

No comments: