Monday, February 15, 2010

Hocus Focus

I supposed to be very focus during these days.. lotta things to do and need my full concentration, it's all bout work for sure !

But, don't know how to say or to start....

Since I found that 'very me, very expressing me, that very confidential things me' -in one blog-walking one day- and then linked to other-related-and-similar-real-life-stories.. uuuchh, can't stop reading and finding that community .. very close to me, gosh !!!!

But now... with all deadlines ahead for the week.. and all responsibility to I really need this Mr/Ms Hocus Focus please.... just to make my tasks accomplish..

Really mean it.. I do !!


As quoted on my FB today:

"Hello Mr. Hocus Focus, please visit me today, I need you to accomplish my tasks!" ~fiona siahaan

No comments: