Thursday, October 19, 2006

Mom's birthday


Only GOD knows, how thankful I am on my mom's birthday on 16th October 2006. She is 58 now.. with 5 cute little grandchildren -william, kylie, timbo, mora & benedio-
I hope Mom has all the happiness, healthiness & wealthness along with her forever..

So, that day, we plan to meet at Pasaraya Blok M to celebrate this day.. Only my brother Fredy couldn't make it, he has work to do. Iyalah, ini gua aja yang iseng pake cabut dari kantor segala (ups!)

So here we are: Standing left to right: Siska, Benedio, Mora, Fita, Fiona & William.
Sitting: Mom in the center with Felia & my brother Fernando. Neil my husband is taking picture.
Heeiii, do you see the cake ?? I MADE it loohh.. mmmhh nyummy..
Siska & Ben, as always.. what a matching mother & Son with brown costumes, Bansar is in Yogya for a business trip..

Then, there is also cute little Mora.. our newly born ponakan.. udah diajak jalan2 aja ke mall sama emak-nya .. ck ck ck..
William ??? hhhghgg!@#$! it is his age now to run here and there and here and there and cry and scream and jump and screwed things.. uughh.. I asked to the man sitting on next table, "Ehm, do you need a Boy ?" and.. he said.. "Yes, yes".. with big smile.. and again, William screamed all over the place.. (Oh, No.. huhuhu..)
That's all the story.. Happy Birthday Oma, Happy Birthday Mom..
We love You.. God Bless You..

No comments: