Monday, January 05, 2009

First day working in 2009


Happy New Year World !! Hellow everybody !!

Today is my first day working again after almost 2 weeks having end of year vacation.. ffiiuhh.. what a happy loong holidays.. even we're not going out-town.. just around Jakarta or stay at home.. but I enjoyed this holidays moment so much..

We're having lots of fun with my kids William, Kylie & Kian.. also the families that visiting us from everywhere.. to Cinere or in a family reunion... so happy..
List of mals that we visited during this holiday are Cinere Mal (so pasti), POIN Square, CITOS, KARAWACI Supermal, Mal Kelapa Gading, Grand Indonesia.. hmm... some of them 2-3 times during this only 2 weeks. haha.. Oh yes, I also have this opportunity to watch a movi with my Mom & my Sister.. then TWILIGHT it was..

Then, meeting friends, family, doing barbeque on New Year's eve.. and offcourse going to church for this seasons..

Reflect to 2008 that just passed... I thank God for everything I have had.. my health, my job, my family... especialy a very precious gift from God.. my baby Kian Christopher Benjamin.. born 21st May 2008.. I owe you Lord.. Nothing compares to my service to YOU Lord..

Then in this 2009, I hope that I can be a better person for my friends and family, better mom to my kids, better wife to my husband... and not forgetting this weight-loss-program).. Most important also, more in servicing God.. it's hard, but I'll try the best.. wish me luck..!

--Oooppss... seemed that pictures can't be uploaded this time.. later yah.. --

No comments: