Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Daughter 3rd Birthday today, Dec 17th 2008..

Nothing can express my feeling of happiness
of my daughter,
Kylie Rachel Christinami Simanjuntak
,
3rd birthday today,
pf. Dec. 17, 2008..
May God give her long live, health, wealth and bless her everyday.

Thank you Lord for your kindness to me,
allow me to be a better mom for my kids, William-Kylie-Kian
a caring wife for my husband, Neil

and a helpful one to the family, friends and my community..

I ~ O ~ U LORD

fiona



~ Prayer For A Daughter ~

Heavenly Father, You've answered always,
my feeble trains of thought...
down the highways, alleys, and byways,
though Your path wasn't always sought...

You've always blessed me richly,
and Your love for me is free,
not one penny did it cost,
the ride to You from me.

The gifts I have are many,
not one of them deserved...
You, my friend, are always steadfast,
when chaos fills my world.

Then, You blessed me one more time,
and a daughter came to be.....
Oh! The depth of joy untold,
this gift from You to me!!!

You alone, my Holy Master,
above all, and no other......
bestowed me with the priceless gift
of being this child's mother.

Whom else could I entrust the care
of this precious little child?
Hold her in Your gentle warmth,
walk by her side each mile.

Bathe her in Your loving care,

answer when she calls,
oh, watch o're my priceless privilege,
Father of us all!!!

Denise Lanford
© 1985 used with permission
pokeyofthecove2@bellsouth.net

-----------------------------

Believing hear, what you deserve to hear:
Your birthday as my own to me is dear...
But yours gives most; for mine did only lend
Me to the world; yours gave to me a daughter [original: a friend]
~Martial
-------------------------------------------------------------------


A Mom's Prayer


Guest Author - Danielle Hollister



A MOM'S PRAYER

Dear Lord, It's such a hectic day,

With little time to stop and pray,

For Life's been anything but calm,

Since You called me to be a Mom,

Running errands, matching socks,

Building dreams with matching blocks,

Cooking, cleaning, finding shoes,

And other stuff that children lose,

Fitting lids on bottled bugs,

Wiping tears and giving hugs,

A stack of last week's mail to read,

So where's the quiet time I need?

Yet, when I steal a moment, Lord,

Just at the sink or ironing board,

To ask the blessings of Your grace,

I see them, in my small one's face,

That you have blessed me

All the while --

And I stoop to kiss

That precious smile.

~~ Author Unknown ~~

1 comment:

Lisa Basuki said...

Met Ultah ya Kylie cantik....
Semoga semua doa kedua ortumu dikabulkan Tuhan....