Thursday, November 27, 2008

Award from a friend to some friends..


Thanks for this Award, got from my sister-in-blog&bake (xixixixi) Shandy Damanik, who also lived in Cinere, serving at the same church.. and having a 6-years-old-boy who are also in the same sunday school class.. (just realized it)... thank you, yah mam! May this award keep my spirit on in blogging and baking...

Talking about my blogging spirit... it's still annoying that I don't have any camera right now.... I repaired it once (last July, and finished after 1 month -with very expensive spare-part to change) but then less than 2 months, it's broken again.... :(( Gosh, there goes my heart away.. hard to say but I lost my appetite to post things.. :( Last postings were taken by Pap's camera.. but only for temporary since pap needs it in Pekanbaru.. hiks.. Felt like a soldier without riffle.. (ayayayaee)..

Well, dear thanks again for this spirit.. and I think I have to spread it again to my dearly friends:
1. Minda
2. Ratih
3. Rita
4. Ria
5. Liani

Warmest hugs !!

No comments: