Friday, August 08, 2008

Time runs so fast..

It's been 3 months of my maternal leave, and today is the last day of my 'at-home' season. I know it's the time for me to go back to my daily routine as a worker... sorry kids... but, I really enjoyed and fulfilled my 'long vacation' with valuable moments with my babies...

After Mom recovered for delivering baby Kian, Mom spends more times with abang William and kakak Kylie.. bring them to the malls, watched movies and just around for swimming or else.

Kung Fu Panda movie (abang saw it twice!!), Liburan Seru (only me and Kylie at Plaza Senayan), went to Ocean Park for swimming and playing and so on.. quite a fun and happy vacation.. yes, it was on school vacation, how lucky Mom..

When the school started again, it's already a new beginning for abang and kakak... Abang William is already in the first grade of elementary school and kakak Kylie is in Play Group now....

Mom was so proud to see abang very brave and cool for his first day at school... He said, Mom you can leave me now... (rasanya dada mau meledak dan bungah campuran bangga dan haru...). Achhh... you are still my little boy, sweetheart... He was running here and there at school playing with his Kindergarten friends..... I know that My Prince one day will be a very great person...

My little Angel.... hiihihi.. Kylie is in the real school now (last semester only for test and play).. She's still afraid with new environment, new friends and new teachers so on... I couldn't leave her even one second in the class, she's so dependent to me and sticked like a stamp. At the first place I felt so embarrassed and a bit angry to her.. what I know that she's more brave than anybody at her age... but what happened at this time ? So, practically for this 3 weeks since the first day school started I accompany her at school..

Indeed, it was a priceless time for me... never think that I could do that again because I am a working mom.. not even when Wiliam at the same age as Kylie.. I don't know yet for Kian...

So, about Kylie's class... there are 12 kids, 6 boys and 6 girls.. Kylie, Luna, Adnya, Zefanya, Angel and Shana. Then Marcel, Michael, Evan, Ferdi, Exel and Cahyo for the boys.. the last one I mentioned was the trouble-maker in the class, alwasy annoying others and irritate his friends...
During this time, so I make friends with their parents or grand-parents or even nanny....
And also these little new friends are my friends too.. they keep calling me like I also their teacher since I always help the teacher to distribute crayon or papers or so on...
Ferdi, my little friend, always show me his completed-by himself-puzzle, just to hear me to say Whoww.. you do a great things..! then he will smile proudly.... :))

Ahhhh... that's my little story... Hope I could meet my little friends next time in the class..


Ini ada 2 gaya Kylie di kelas, karena dingin kelasnya jadi pake jaket...
Atas: Kylie, Adnya dan Fanya

Bawah: Luna dan Adnya



See you again my little friends... ! (my nickname: mommy kylie..) I love you kids !!

1 comment:

L. Pralangga said...

Neng,

When the going gets tough... the tough gets going :D. Moga2 krucil2mu dirumah bisa mulai berkenalan dengan 'mandiri' meski memang masih terlalu pagi diajar mandiri.

Seneng udh bisa mampir lagi, kita ngobrol yah di email.

Hugs & kisses to all from West Africa.