Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Talkshow moderator at Kidzania

Mom so happy, on my bday.. I was appointed as a talkshow moderator for Dexa's event at Kidzania, Jakarta.. and also pers conference as well, since Dexa opened the pharmacy there. I have list of questions for Pak Ferry Sutikno (CEO DXG), Andhie Saad (Director of Kidzania), Sylvia Rizal (Head of Mkt & Sales Product Stimuno), and also Ms. Mona Ratuliu as the Brand Ambassador for Stimuno... I was so exciting and enjoyed the show.. :)


Day after, I got an sms from Mr. CEO (ehm..) informing the list of medias that posted the event. I haven't check them all yet.. But then I replied the sms, asking how was my performance and tell him that yesterday was my bday, and quickly he replied that I came very professional and smooth, and not forgetting a well wishes for my bday. Thanks God, it means a lot if coming from him.. (I replied by sms again). Then he just simply said that, ''it was my honour, ibu..''

For the article of opening 'dexa pharmacy' itself, could be read at:
http://www.apotekkita.com/


or also at: www.banjarmasinpost.co.id/terkini/cara_bijak_ajak_anak_minum_obat.html

If you give what can be taken, you are not really giving.
Take what you are given, not what you want to be given.
Give what cannot be taken. ~Idries Shah

It isn't the size of the gift that matters, but the size of the heart that gives it.
~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994

No comments: