Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Like mother like daughter..

Now, it's time for a little story about my little girl Kylie....

Last night, I saw the babies were busy with their playstation so I think it's time for Mom to do something with my hair.

So I took my new hair rolling stuff (roll rambut gicuu).. 8 pieces of pink rolls..










But when my girl saw me with that things, as usual... she wanna have the same thing for her.. (dede mau!! dede mau!!, she said)... hayyyyahh....

So then, I put it on her thin and curly hair, one by one.... she was so happy.. when I put the camera, she said Cheeezz, Mommy !! (xixixixi)...







.. and.. taraaamm.. only about 5 minutes she already get bored and annoyed with that stuff.. hehe.. please see her face.. (dah bete dah....!!)




Then she said to her brother.. "bang, gatel nih rambut dede.." (xixixi..)
Her brother just simply smile, and said: "lagian sih, itu kan buat ibu2, de.." (xixixi..)
(even without look at his sister at all, too concentrate with the game)








Then, she tried to put-off all the stuff and play again with her brother...
Hehehe..... at least she tried... ya kan, ya kan..?
A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer. ~Author Unknown

No comments: