Thursday, November 15, 2007

My dreams.. the secret of law of attraction..

A friend of mine, who frequently visit this blog, asked me, why there were no story about me myself.. hehe..
I told him that I have another blog for myself and not to share to others.. but, this time I think hmm... I will share this one, my biggest dreams ever... after reading The Secret and Law of Attraction, very inspirational books.. I am trying to attract what I really dream into my real life... ooch, and I found these very good images to make it easier to imagine... Wish me luck...., and u too !









In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. ~Steven Kloves, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (movie)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..kalo dah kebeli..pinjem yaaa...

Fiona Siahaan said...

..offcourse, i will..i promised u..