Monday, November 06, 2006

Week-end Story

Last week-end I spend all the days just at home. Started with Friday morning when I cannot open my eyes and I feel pain on my back and feel really sick. Gosh, I hate to call my boss to explain about my condition (especially on week-end), but I have to and finally I did it.
Then we, (my husband and I), go to the hospital to see a doctor. It's my tonsil again, it's swollen and getting bigger, and the doctor diagnozed that I have to cut this chronic tonsil (amandel). Hmmmhh...
I'll think over this after the wedding of my brother.. (wedd: 25/11).

Then I just stay in my room, playing with my 2 kids, William & Kylie. Abang William is off school that day, for the other classroom-mates were having 'karyawisata' somewhere. So, we stayed in front of computer to play new games.

After mid-day I feel better and really want to do something in the kitchen. So, I made this CornFlakeCookies and BoluPandan the recipees I got from NCC/DB and WOW !! they're so delicious and crunchy and yummy !!

My loyal-and-care-nanny, Tri, is taking her annual leave to go to her kampong. It was on Saturday very early in the morning. So I let her go, and my kids say goodbye to her.. I wish her all the best during the trip, and come back as planned. No nanny no go. William, Mbak Tri & Kylie


What I don't like about week-end is only one thing: easy come, easy go. It's so fast, really.

Then Sunday it is. Surounding with families who came to Cinere, from Cileduk, Kelapa Gading, full of laughter. And cry. As usual William and Deo, and now plus Kylie.


Ini Deo.. and William..

The menus: ayam batak, mangga gedong, ice cram baltic - no pictures for these items :)

What a blast week-end. Thanks to God for the family I have.

No comments: