Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Spouse Appreciation Day - DXG

Sunday, 6th Dec 09, there was Spouse Appreciation Day,
took place in Titan Center for DXG family,
with theme:

Together in Harmony..


This event dedicated to all the spouses of DXG's managers to support their husbs/wives in working here.. what a lovely evening...

Touchy surprised from MD when some couples that separated by distance from their spouses invited to attend and showed-up, shocking their partners on the stage :)

Also, there was angklung performance by Saung Angklung Mang Udjo from Bandung and we're all played angklung together.. we played some pop-songs, lead by Mang Yayan, the owner.


So beautiful harmony of traditional musical play..

I myself was part of the committee since this is HR event, and beside being master of the ceremony, also pic in souvenir, also entertainer in playing piano :) wonderful day !

I thank to my soul-mate, my spouse, my husband, for supporting me .. never complaint of this working time that consumed my time with the family...
U know, I still love being a working-mom, honey !

The kids are just fine @ home.. they'll know this someday, only if u allow and God's will..










Thanks to my 2 beautiful girls in HR team, Weny & Hanita :)
Keep up the good spirit & support, dear..













When you do things from your soul you feel a river moving in you, a joy. When action come from another section, the feeling disappears.

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi

No comments: