Monday, June 01, 2009

Beautiful evening in dramatically pink

On my cousin's Ekky & Intan wedding last saturday, Mom and family of KBKM (Keluarga Besar Kansil Mohede), were all dressed in pinky to purple coloured.. it just look so wonderful.. so lovely.. Mom myself has prepare all the things since months ago.. finding the best purse (from OG Albert), perfect shoes & earrings (little India), pinky watch & blackberry case.. and top of them, finding the model for the dress .. all my efforts paid back.. thanks to my aunty Vonnye (mom of the Groom), who expressed her appreciation on my performance.. :))
So we catched the moments & taking so many pictures..

Below are mom and sisters: Aunty Fita, Aunty Siska & Aunty Felia..
Still in dramatically pink.. different style in one harmony
And also my kids.. they are so stunning too !
my Prince William and Princess Kylie, look so cute !
Never forget my baby Kian.. the most handsome baby in the world..!
Mom feel good after having this weight-loss program that I only take for one month...
hopefully it worked for long.. since I feel so good..
really feel so in love.. and being loved :)
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
~Kahlil Gibran


No comments: