Sunday, May 24, 2009

Birthday of the lovely one: my Sonshine !

Kian is turned One on 21st May 2009 and we celebrate his birthday at AW Cinere Mal ..
Happy Birthday my Prince ! God Bless You ...!


Kian with Mom & Dad

Thanks for Shangrila Fam with special guest stars the Sembels (perwakilan KBKM)

And also... the big family of Simanjuntak Cinere.. thank you all !! We love you !!

My precious ones.. can't live without one another..

Special thanks also to my dearly friends: bu Herny & fams, bu Ati & fams, bu Selly & fams, bu Marina.. You are all Rock !! I LOVE YOU gals !


This cake is dedicated to my little pony:
Kian Christopher Benjamin Simanjuntak..
with deep kiss on your chubby cheek !!

You are my sonshine. ~Author Unknown

Son, you outgrew my lap, but never my heart. ~Author Unknown

You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.
And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.


------
more pictures: http://williamkylie.multiply.com
also exclusively in my facebook account (@ Fiona Siahaan)

No comments: