Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dragon Fantasy Puding (Puding Week NCC)

Back to culinary taste, in order to participate in NCC's Puding Week, this time I made a puding with Dragon Fruit, Lycees & Longans plus Pacar Cina...

Puding is one of me & my favourite's dessert. Almost every time on a family's events I bring my handmade puding.. any kind.. forsure, this is very simple potluck to made.. and I love the taste, and so the kids..

Triggered by the challenge by NCC, I am preparing something new.. hmm still have some cans of lycees and dragonfruits in my storage.. so here we go: Dragon Fantasy Puding.

Hope still can meet the deadline made by the admin :)























Dragon Fantasy Puding

by Fiona

Bahan:
1 bks agar2 bening
1 kaleng buah leci, tiriskan airnya
1 plastik pacar cina siap pakai, keluarkan sesendok sesendok
1 buah dragon (dragon fruit), potong2 persegi
100 gr gula pasir (atau sesuai selera)
500 cc air + air tirisan buah leci tadi

Cara:
Masukkan agar2 + gula ke dalam air, rebus sampai mendidih.
Susun buah2an dan pacar cina dalam loyang (sesuai selera)
Masukkan rebusan agar2 ke dalam loyang.
Dinginkan.


Selamat menikmati,
Fiona
-------------------------

Silky Mango Puding..

Ooopssss.... after searching so many puding recipees created for this Puding Week by Ncc, I found something that very attractive to try.. Puding Sutera Mango.. then I made it with
Loyang Barbie.. It tastes so delicious.. thanks for NCC !


I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert. ~Jason Love




No comments: