Thursday, September 18, 2008

William 6th birthday

Wednesday, 17th September 2008

My son is turn six today. How happy mom I am. I pray to God, so thankful to HIM for His blessings like stars in the skies that I cannot count.. to remind me for always grateful for what I have now..

Flashing-back to 6 years ago.. when I still carried my baby in my tummy... we still lived in apartment in Kelapa Gading.. one day... when the day still dawn.. it's still very early for the baby to born from doctor's estimation.. but.. God had purpose.. and my baby born through caesar .. he is my prince William Paulus Nathanael.. born 17 Sept 2002, wt.2,8kg, lt.49cm.. luv you baby..

And now SIX years...

The day before his bday.. I packed some goody bags for his friends at school. Each pack contains 6 items (his bday): 5 chocolate candy bars and one book with different characters (Batman, Cars, Lilo, Dora, Spiderman, Naruto, Micket.. etc.. there are 20 of them). He helped me to list-down his friends name and giving personal touch to every pack (each got different character, depends on his observation).. so funny how he remembering one friend match with this, and another with that.... abang banget.. gitu loh.. *thanks to mom's friend tante Lely@office, for the books, really appreciate it*










When I saw him this morning.. with his school uniform.. and his smile.. not so chubby as usual.. but oke-lah.. he's a big boy now.. can't express my feeling of happiness.. 'til my tears dropped silently..


















I myself dropped him to school and entrusted my camera to his teacher, Ms. Anita.. to catch the moments with his friends in the class.. Mom not allowed to stay (school regulation). Hv fun, son!












Thank you teacher (Ms. Anita & Ms. Winda) and thank you friends... you make William's day more cheerful today...

Then, when I returned home after work.. he told me about what happened at school and keep talking about his friends... how they love the goody bags... good then... hehe...

What surprised me that OMA was there.. since noon my mom was playing with abang, kakak and dede too.. thanks mom.. you are the best OMA ever !!


One more... the best part of his day... is open the gift from PAPA (not here).... look at that expression of happiness.. ya iyaalah... the gift is PSP alias Play Station Portable.. a gadget that he's dreaming of forever.... hehehe.. Thank you Pap....

*another thank you note: for Regi, also mom's friend at office, for adding Sponge Bob application's game to PSP.. makasiiyy yah..*

Last... I am so happy for you baby.. you always my Proud.. my angel..

May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.

May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.

And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.

~Irish Blessing

1 comment:

Riza said...

do not forget to thank to regi :D