Thursday, July 19, 2007

First day goes to school - William in K2











After taking more than one month break for holiday, my Prince William goes back to School at Penabur Cinere (TK Permata Bunda).. he's now in K2 (TK Besar) .. my big boy, my future hope..
He's so happy meeting his friends, teachers and school envy that already being his daily since 3 years ago..
Mommy, Kylie, mbak Tri & Opung Doli won't left the opportunity to see this precious moment. We're all bring Abang to school.. look his expression .. only could happen in childhood..
I am so proud of you, My Prince !
Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown
I'd give all wealth that years have piled,
The slow result of Life's decay,
To be once more a little child
For one bright summer day.
~Lewis Carroll, "Solitude"

No comments: